Thursday 31 July 2008

Time to stop dossin' - pastures new a-callin'

Well after 114 posts I've decided to wind down this blog. As has been mentioned elsewhere, the blogging scene is a demanding one, with a constant pressure to post stuff that seems relevant. It doesn't help that I lacked a coherent focus as to what this blog was about but hopefully I'll take my lessons onto the new music blog I'm involved in.

Thanks to those of you who have commented all along - I feel like I have made some electric friends through this blog and it's something I'm glad I tried and learned from.

If you all could check out guesslist.ie that's where I'll be posting from now, and who knows, I may return here from time to time to post the stuff that wouldn't fit there.

Thanks again and I'll hopefully see you on the other side...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!