Tuesday 26 February 2008

"I got you one of those One 4 All Vouchers!"

"Now be sure to use it because it says you have to before the end of July. But they're great! Can use them in practically any shop!"



Hmmm. Here's an idea. Save yourself a service charge and give CASH. It works in ALL shops, no fucking practically about it and it doesn't have an expiry date. Giving someone a One4All voucher does not cover the fact that you are too uninspired to think of a gift for a person so at least be honest about it, rather than appease your guilt by buying into An Post's scam.


Those things do my head in.

1 comment:

Matt Vinyl said...

I got one of those a few years back so I bought the dartboard that I'd always wanted. I hate vouchers. They remind me of the butter vouchers I used to get on the dole years ago.